e-ELL PRO News
Chandler USD Select the e-ELL PRO To Manage EL Student Data and EL Processes
(Phoenix, Arizona) May 7, 2018 - Chandler Unified School District has selected the automated web-based e-ELL PRO solution to manage their English Learner (EL) program starting in the 2018-19 school year. The district will work with the e-ELL PRO development team to tightly integrate the data managed within the e-ELL PRO with their district's Student Information System (SIS).
The e-ELL PRO is a web-based English Learner (EL) student and forms management software designed specifically for Arizona schools and districts. Chandler USD joins 16 Local Education Agencies (LEAs) in Arizona who are currently utilizing the e-ELL PRO.
17 Arizona LEAs Utilizing the e-ELL PRO For the 2017-18 School Year
(Phoenix, Arizona) August 25, 2017 -
Seventeen LEAs in Arizona will be utilizing the e-ELL PRO for the 2017-18 school year. These LEAs are from all across Arizona and include Cave Creek USD, Crane ESD and Page USD. Additional Arizona LEAs are expected to sign-up this school year. The e-ELL PRO is a web-based English Language Learner (ELL) student and forms management software designed specifically for Arizona schools and districts.
These 17 school districts are utilizing the e-ELL PRO to:
• Save staff time and resources;
• Ensure proper ELL forms and documentation are completed for all ELL students;
• Receive automated notifications of important ELL documentation and action due dates;
• Better manage required ELL student information;
• Enhance ease of access by key district stakeholders to ELL student data and forms;
• Electronically store historical and current ELL student documentation; and
• Improve overall ELL program compliance.
Tailored to the state's unique requirements, the e-ELL PRO is a full-featured ELL management system that tightly integrates all student data and state required documents into one comprehensive system. The e-ELL PRO offers a number of key benefits that include:
• All forms aligned to and/or print on ADE developed/provided ELL forms;
• ELL standards integrated into Individual Language Learner Plans (ILLP);
• All ELL student data managed in a central location;
• Easy access from any computer or mobile device connected to the Internet;
• Automated notification of due dates, such as meetings and ILLP review due dates;
• Provides for documenting individual language data and eligibility for each ELL student;
• Document locking feature allowing ELL teams to lock down documents to archive and protect forms and data integrity;
• Provides for integration with the district's Student Information System (SIS); and
• Integrated training videos and software support section available to all users 24/7.
Learn more by viewing the slide presentation or software demonstration by selecting the "View Slide Presentation or Software Demonstration" button at the bottom of this screen.
MediaNet Solutions, Inc. Unveils New e-ELL PRO Software
(Phoenix, Arizona) February 10, 2014 - MediaNet Solutions Inc. releases a stand-alone English Language Learner (ELL) Forms web-based software system that includes a comprehensive set of modules that includes: Student Profiles, Conference Summaries, Meeting Notices and Supporting Documentation. The components of this new stand-alone web-based software are the same components that have been available in its comprehensive flagship product that has been utilized for many years by hundreds of school districts and schools.
The e-ELL PRO is a web software system containing a comprehensive set of data-driven, fully integrated forms designed to meet the ELL student's individual educational needs. Examples of the data-driven ELL forms that are provided in the e-ELL PRO include:
• Parent Notification Consent
• Parental Waiver
• Meeting Notice
• Individual Language Learner Plan (ILLP)
• Two-Year Monitoring Form
• Written Individual Compensatory Plan
MediaNet Solutions, Inc. is a leading provider of special education and ELL management software solutions. Today, the company's flagship e-IEP PRO product manages the special needs programs of over 300 Local Education Agencies (LEAs). MSI's e-IEP PRO provides K-12 programs with a comprehensive special education management system. MSI's e-ELL PRO solution is utilized by 3 LEAs in Arizona.
MSI has been in business for over 15 years and has been providing the e-IEP PRO to schools, districts and agencies for the past 15 years and has been providing the e-ELL PRO to schools, districts and agencies for the last 2 years. MSI has 8 professionals dedicated to fully meeting the needs of its customers.
MSI is committed to providing high-quality products and services and this core value is reflected in the company's 99% retention rate of all school districts sold over its 15 years of service to schools and districts.
Learn more by viewing the slide presentation or software demonstration by selecting the button below.View Slide Presentation or Software Demonstration
-- OR -- contact us by selecting the button below.